New Display And Video 360 Certification Exam Answers 2020
Which Two Insertion Order And Line Item Settings Are Required? (Select Two)
- Automated bid strategy
- Auto Budget Allocation
Where Are Video Ads Hosted For A TrueView Campaign?
- On Campaign Manager
- Through a third-party video hosting tool
- On Display & Video 360 using a 1×1 pixel and a Native ad tag
- On the advertiser’s public YouTube channel
What Percentage Of The Daily Budget Is Applied When Using “Ahead” Pacing?
- 150% of the budget, based on budget segments and KPIs
- 120% of the daily budget, based on the flight dates
- 200% of the daily budget, based on inventory
- It’s not a specific percentage, it’s soley based on performance
Which Two Pacing Scenarios Represent Spend-Behavior That’s Working As Intended? (Select Two)
- Ahead pacing line item spends 120% of its expected daily spend
- ASAP pacing line item spends the entire budget within the first couple of hours
- Even pacing line item spends 200% up front then evens out by the end of the month
- Even pacing line item overspends in the first six hours, and then pauses insertion order spend
To Duplicate A Line Item, What Steps Must Be Taken?
- Select the line item, click “Action,” and then “Download”
- Select the line item, click “Action,” and then “Duplicate”
- Select the line item, click “Action,” and then “Bulk Edit”
- Use the default targeting to duplicate line items
Which Exchanges Have Their Own Creative Audit Process?
- Every exchange has its own creative audit process
- Google Ads Manager only
- AppNexus, Google Ads Manager, BrightRoll
- AdRoll, Pubmatic, Rubicon
What Step Should An Advertiser Take To Exclude Sensitive Categories Using A Supported Third-Party Verification Tool?
- Upload the categories into Campaign Manager’s Verification system
- Implement tracking tags with 1×1 pixels that call the third-party’s verification system
- Contact support with a list of the categories that need to be excluded using a specific third-party verification service
- Select the integrated third-party from “Other Verification Services” in Brand Safety targeting
What Is The Result Of Using A VPAID Tag Instead Of A VAST Tag When Running Video Ads?
- More available inventory across all devices
- Less available inventory across all devices
- The ability to run on TrueView inventory
- Less functionality for engagement and interaction with ad
How Can A Group Of URLs Be Excluded Across Advertisers?
- Contact support to exclude the list of URLs
- Upload an Inventory Availability report into the line item’s verification settings
- Create a channel of URLs and exclude it in advertiser or partner-level targeting
- Cross-match a group of URLs with their sensitive categories and block them in Brand Safety targeting
How Are Creatives Assigned To A Line Item?
- Select the creative to assign in the line item’s creative section
- In the line item’s settings, search and select the correct 1×1 pixel
- Bulk upload a creative spreadsheet in the advertiser’s creative section
- While setting up a new creative for the advertiser, assign the line item and click Save
What Is The Difference Between Programmatic Guaranteed Deals And Preferred Deals?
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals are imcompatible with conversion pixels
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals have required minimum spend
- Preferrred deals do not allow targeting edits in Display & Video 360
- Preferred deals have required minimum spend
What Ad Format Cannot Run With Even Pacing Set On The Insertion Order?
What Step Should Be Taken To Configure A Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Once Negotiations Are Complete?
- Select the deal from the the insertion order’s Inventory Source targeting
- In My Inventory, find the deal and select configure
- Find the deal in Marketplace and assign the creative
- Add the Deal ID in the advertiser’s Basic Details
What Are Two Google Audiences? (Select Two)
- In Market
What Is One Benefit Of Applying “Auto Budget Allocation” To An Insertion Order’s Budget Settings?
- The system automatically provides budget suggestions to the Quality metrics
- The system will apply new budgets based on the insertion order’s goal
- The system automatically moves budget to higher performing line items
- Budget segments will automatically actualize and allocate to future segments
At What Levels Can Pacing Be Set?
- Insertion order and line item
- Line item and ad group
- Campaign and insertion order
- Campaign and line item
What Step Should Be Taken To Determine Which Creatives Had The Lowest ECPM Over The Last Month?
- Generate a Standard report grouped by creative with the eCPM metric selected
- Generate an Audience Composition report grouped by audience with the CPM metric selected
- Generate an Inventory Availability report grouped by site and multiply average CPM by frequency
- Go into the creative section for the advertiser and compare the inline metrics for eCPM
How Can A Line Item’s Potential Reach Be Increased From 1K To 1M Targeted Impressions?
- Remove targeting such as keywords and exclusionary site lists
- Add targeting such as channel and environment
- Add budget segments to the insertion order
- Increase the bid and budget
Which Three Settings Could Prevent Deals From Meeting Their Ad-Serving Goals? (Select Three)
- Brand safety and sensitive category targeting
- Geotargeting and bid strategies
- Demographics and audience targeting
- VAST and VPAID creatives that are approved
What Are Two Ways To Troubleshoot A Non-Spending Line Item? (Select Two)
- Adjust the partner revenue model
- Confirm that media fees are invoiced
- Check the creative approval status
- Check the line item’s Impression lost chart
When Targeting A Private Deal With A News Publisher That Constantly Refreshes The Text On The Page, Which Targeting Should Be Avoided?
- Time and Day
Which Two Objectives Can Be Selected As A Campaign Goal? (Select Two)
- Drive offline or in-store sales
- Raise awareness of my brand or product
- Behavioral audience targeting
- Remarket to existing customers
When Creating New Video Line Items, What Are Two Execution Methods That Save Time? (Select Two)
- Use Structured Data Files to bulk upload new video line items
- Convert display line items to video line items, then make inline adjustments to targeting
- Use the audience composition report, then exclude audiences that visit that site
- Duplicate video line items, then make bulk edits to targeting
Which Campaign Setting Impacts How The Associated Insertion Orders Deliver?
- Planned spend
- Frequency capping
- Performance goal
- Campaign name
Which Ad Formats Cannot Be Assigned To A Single Line Item? (Select Two)
- Video and Display
- TrueView and Video
- VPAID and VAST
- Image and HTML5
How Can A Campaign Be Activated After Creating It?
- Submit an IO to your support agent
- Upload a campaign Structured Data File with “Live” in the status column
- Set the campaign’s start date to “Today”
- Select the Activate dropdown for the campaign, line items, and insertion orders
What Timezone Is Applied To Inline Charts And Metrics Data?
- US Eastern timezone
- The advertiser’s timezone
- US Pacific Timezone
- The user’s timezone
Where Can An Advertiser Set Their Campaign Goal?
- Campaign Settings
- Partner Settings
- Insertion Order Default Targeting
- Line Item Basic Details
How Are Line Items Affected When A User Edits The Default Targeting For Insertion Orders?
- Existing line items are uneffected and new line items inherit the new default targeting
- New line items inherit the new default targeting and existing line items inherit edits to default geotargeting
- New and existing line items inherit the new insertion order targeting
- Existing and new line items apply the original default targeting
What Step Should Be Taken To View Performance Data For Targeted Audience Segments?
- Go into the insertion orders default targeting and use the potential reach metric
- Generate an audience performance report and select “include only targeted audience lists”
- Generate an audience composition report and filter for line items targeting audiences
- Generate an Inventory Availability report and filter by all targeted audiences.
What Are Two Ways To Check Why A Private Deal Is Not Running? (Select Two)
- Use the Deals Troubleshooter
- Search the history logs for the deal
- Check the creative approval status
- Generate an Audience Composition report
How Is The Daily Budget Calculated For An Insertion Order With Flight Even Pacing?
- The campaign’s budget, minus the flight budget spent, divided by the number of days remaining
- The flight budget divided by the number of remaining days and multiplied by 1.5
- The remaining flight budget multiplied by the number of days remaining
- The remaining flight budget divided by the number of days remaining
What Is A Benefit Of Linking A YouTube Channel To The Advertiser In Display & Video 360?
- Access to YouTube masthead inventory
- Access to earned metrics, like shares, and channel subscribers
- Availability to frequency caps on all media buys across YouTube and other exchanges
- Access to Floodlight tag tracking without using dynamic pixels
What Steps Should Be Taken At The Advertiser Level To Run TrueView?
- Enable TrueView in Advertiser settings
- Link the YouTube video
- Enter the channel code in Advertiser settings
- Link the YouTube channel
To Optimize The Campaign Towards Viewability, Which Two Approaches Can An Advertiser Take? (Select Two)
- Add a pixel to the Default tag in Campaign Manager
- Only target inventory displayed on mobile apps
- Assign viewability targeting
- Set the bid strategy to viewable CPM (vCPM)
Which Two Settings Can Be Edited In Campaign Settings? (Select Two)
- Bidding Strategy
- Frequency caps
- Campaign goal
What Does An Audit Status Of “Pending, Servable” Mean?
- The creative will not serve for 24 hours
- The creative will serve, but is prohibited due to unsuitable content
- The creative will serve, but may be rejected after policy review
- The creative will not serve until resubmitted for approval
How Can A Creative Be Submitted For Audit After It’s Been Rejected And Fixed?
- Select the creative and select “Activate”
- Assign the creative to another line item
- Select the creative and click “Resubmit for approval”
- On the Creative’s page, click the refresh button
What Insertion Order Settings Must Be Set Before A Campaign Can Go Live?
- Bids and creatives
- Budgets and flight dates
- Bid multipliers and goals
- Auto-budget allocation and targeting
When Users Make Changes To A Line Item Or Insertion Order, Where Are Those Changes Displayed?
- In the Partner’s Basic Details
- In the downloadable Structured Data File
- Under Change History in the change log
- In the left panel after searching for the user name
How Can A Site Be Blacklisted From An Advertiser’s Media Buys?
- Add the URL to the advertiser’s URL field
- Add the URL to a channel that is assigned to the advertiser’s exclusionary channel targeting
- Use the audience composition report and exclude audiences that visit that site
- Identify the website’s key phrases and use them in keyword exclusion targeting
For Deals, Which Tool Can Be Used To Identify If The Correct Creative Sizes Are Sent With The Bid Request?
- YouTube Programmatic Guaranteed reporting
- Deals Troubleshooter
- Creative status field
- Advertiser’s History
What Line Items Are Impacted By Insertion Order Default Targeting?
- TrueView line items
- All current line items
- Only video line items
- New line items only, not current line items
What Hierarchy Levels Are Required To Permission And Link A YouTube Channel To Run TrueView?
- Campaign and Advertiser
- Advertiser and Insertion Order
- Partner and Advertiser
- Partner and Insertion Order
To Activate The Creative Approvals Process For A New Creative, What Step Must Be Taken?
- Set the creative to active
- Assign the creative to an active line item
- Resubmit the creative for approval
- Upload the creative to Display & Video 360
What Should Be Used To Investigate Why A Line Item Isn’t Winning The Majority Of Qualifying Open Auction Impressions?
- The “Line Item Settings” CSV
- The line item’s impressions lost chart
- A General or Standard report grouped by channel
- The Inventory Marketplace forecast
What Format Cannot Share A Frequency Cap With Other Media Formats?
When Is A “View” Counted For TrueView Campaigns?
- Each time the user watches at least two seconds of the video
- Each time the user clicks or watches 30 seconds or the entire video
- Each time Active View recognizes TrueView
- Each time a video’s screen is 50% viewable on the page
How Can A Profit Margin Be Applied To The Revenue Metric?
- Assign a media cost markup to the partner revenue model
- Assign the pixel to a line item’s conversion tracking
- Add a column and manually calculate revenue
- Add a percent markup in the billing profile
What Step Should Be Taken To Assign An Advertiser To A Preferred Deal When Creating A New Inventory Source?
- Check that the advertiser has been automatically added to the line item’s deal
- Add the advertiser’s name to the inventory access field
- Ask the publisher to activate the deal in Display & Video 360’s insertion order
- Assign the advertiser using a Google form
What Is The Correct Display & Video 360 Account Hierarchy?
- Insertion order > Partner > Line > Advertiser
- Partner > Advertiser > Campaign > Insertion order > Line item > Creative
- Partner > Campaign > Advertiser > Insertion order > Line item > Creative
- Account > Line item > Advertiser > Insertion order > Partner
What Data Cannot Be Evaluated With A Standard Or General Performance Report?
- Automatic Deals and preferred deals
- Automatic Deals and private auctions
- Preferred deals and private auctions
- Exchanges and preferred deals
What Feature Allows Users To Adjust Fixed Bids For Different Geographies Or Device Types?
- Viewability targeting
- Partner revenue model
- Recency targeting
- Bid multipliers
When Creating A New TrueView Campaign, How Long Should Be Allocated For Creative Review?
- Up to 12 hours
- Up to 2 hours
- Up to 6 hours
- Up to 24 hours
What Step Would Be Taken To Verify That Conversion Pixels Are Implemented And Load Correctly?
- Generate a Unique Reach report and include Cookie Reach: Average Impression Frequency
- Generate a Standard or General report and include conversion metrics
- Check the line item performance metrics for conversions greater than zero
- Generate a pixel load report grouped by the conversion pixel(s)
What Report Shows The Number Of Unique Users For A Specific Website?
- Inventory Availability
- Audience Composition
What Report Can Help Verify If Pixels Load Correctly On A Webpage?
- Gross Rating Points
- Inventory Availability
What Report Can Identify When A Campaign Overspent The Budget?
- A Verification report, grouped by “Advertiser Currency”
- An Inventory Availability report grouped by “Time of Day”
- Basic or Standard report, grouped by “Time of Day”
- A SDF report based on the insertion order and line items
What Is One Way To Control Ad Frequencies Across Multiple Insertion Orders?
- Create insertion order budget segments
- Assign a frequency cap to each creative
- Set campaign-level frequency caps
- Set recency targeting
Where Can A Preferred Deal Be Assigned?
- In the line item’s audience targeting
- In the partner settings, under inventory source
- In the line item’s creative assignment
- In the line item’s inventory source targeting
Which Ad Format Supports Pre-Bid Verification With Integral Ad Science?
- Mobile app
What Step Would An Advertiser Take To Target A List Of Email Addresses?
- Create a Customer Match list for TrueView
- Add the email addresses to keyword targeting
- Assign a Floodlight tag to an audience list in Campaign Manager
- Create a Custom Affinity audience list
Which Two Views Show The Revenue And Conversion Metrics For Line Items? (Select Two)
- Optimization view
- Quality view
- Pacing view
- Performance view
Which Environments And Inventory Sources Cannot Run Within A Single Line Item?
- YouTube and open exchange
- Mobile app and mobile app interstitial
- Mobile web and mobile app
- Desktop and mobile web
How Would You Add Third-Party Verification To A Creative When Campaign Manager Is Your Ad Server?
- In Display & Video 360, use the custom tag wrapper feature
- Add the Display & Video 360 tags to Campaign Manager with the third party verification’s tracking link
- Download the Campaign Manager tag, append to the Display & Video 360 tag, and perform a SDF bulk upload
- Add the integration code to the advertiser’s Basic Details and upload the tags to Display & Video 360
To Access A First-Party Audience List From A Floodlight Tag In Display & Video 360, What Step Should Be Taken In Campaign Manager?
- Add a custom variable for audience targeting
- Add a Display & Video 360 macro to the Floodlight Tag
- Assign the Floodlight tag to an audience list
- Set the Floodlight tag to accept Dynamic tags
To Send Data From Campaign Manager To Display & Video 360, What Initial Step Should Be Taken?
- Associate Display & Video 360 in the advertiser’s Floodlight configuration in Campaign Manager
- Remove any reference to Campaign Manager Site(s) in Display & Video’s Basic Details
- Associate the Bid Manager partner ID in the advertier’s “Creatives fields” section
- Associate the Display & Video 360 partner ID in Campaign Manager’s Properties
What Step Should Be Taken To Track And Secure A Programmatic Deal With A Publisher?
- Go to the partner’s Basic Details, in Display & Video 360 and link the deal ID
- Contact your customer support representative
- Go to Marketplace Negotiations to review and accept deals in Display & Video 360
- Go to Inventory targeting within a line item and search within “Inventory Source”
How Can An Advertiser Be Granted Access To TrueView Inventory?
- Accept Terms & Conditions and Fees in the Partner’s settings
- Add a 4 percent media fee to the partner revenue model
- Add YouTube to the targeted sites in the TrueView channel
- Add YouTube to the list of accepted exchanges in the Partner’s settings
What Is Required For Creative Approval?
- A 3rd-party verification tracker
- HTML5 formatting
- Data sharing is enabled
- A valid landing page
How Does The Setup For A Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Differ From A Preferred Deal?
- The publisher sets up line items in Display & Video 360 for any Programmatic Guaranteed deals
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals are available in the insertion order’s Inventory source targeting
- The publisher needs to agree on the targeting and categories for an open auction deal
- The publisher needs to agree on number of impressions and fixed price for a Programmatic Guaranteed deal
What Are Two Ways To Make Bulk Changes Within Display & Video 360 Campaigns?
- Naviagate to Insertion Order < Line Item level < Select Line Item < Action <Bulk Edit
- Use Structured Data Files (SDF)
- Navigate to optimization within line item view
- Update within Campaign Manager
What Environment Supports Proximity Targeting?
- Mobile App
- Mobile Web
- Desktop Web on Mobile